Latest Posts

Christian Torres (Nansemond River Senior) and Senior Rep info

By 9:17 AM , , , , , , ,

I love the Torres family! They are such a beautiful family and both their kids are gorgeous! So gorgeous in fact that I asked both Trinity and Christian to model for me for Senior Sessions! Trinity was my class of 2015 Rep and Christian is my 2016 Rep! Below are some awesome shots from Christian's session in Olde Towne Portsmouth! If you are interested in becoming a Senior Rep for Morgan Flemming Photography please send me an email at morganflemmingphotography@gmail.com and include the following:
A recent photo of yourself
A few sentences introducing yourself
A few sentences explaining why you think you would be good rep
Please include the high school you attend and any clubs, sports, or groups you are a part of



















       





































You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. AMAZING pictures!!! LOVE Morgan!!! She is uber talented and the sweetest gal ever!

    ReplyDelete